Friday, January 9, 2009

Pray for Hormones

Well I guess no woman wants this except me- more hormones?? I got some blood work done and my hormones, both pregnancy and progesterone, are a little on the low end. Cody and I feel strongly about this pregnancy but we ask for faith and prayers that the hormones will rise quickly to what they need to be. Thanks! We love you! And TJ, how did you get that baby tracker thing on here last time? Can you do it again for us? My LMP was Dec 3 and my due date is technically Sept 11 but because of the grim thought of that day, I am going to say it is the 9th....I want to have it be 09-09-09 :) Anyway, we had a spiritual experience with Elder Worthland's last conference message. It is on the principle of compensation. He says that the Lord compensates us for our losses and the trials that we have to endure that are outside of our will or control. We know this to be true more than ever now- the month we lost our first baby is the very month that we will be having this one, almost to the very day. We love our Heavenly Father and are so thankful for the tender mercys He gives us. Love you all!

2 comments:

TJ said...

We will pray for your hormones and I can put up another tracker.

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

Thanks!