Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Decor

I do realize I was the ONLY one to not post my decorations and I honestly feel awful about it! Instead I thought I'd post some "Winter" pictures. We went back to Traci's cabin and had so much fun as just our family of 5. We played in the snow, hiked down to the natural bridge, played games and went "exploring" in the back yard. Our little family needed a quiet vacation like this! I love you all and, again, I'm sorry about the lack of decor pictures.
Love, Amanda






ps. Is 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches what you would call excessive for one day? I had them for pre-breakfast, pre-lunch and post dinner/pre-bed. My hips seem to be fine so I'm thinking...a moment as a taste, forever on my waist? Unless you're Mom because in that case my waist is right below my under-wire. :) I Love you ALL! Goodnight!

3 comments:

TJ said...

Those pics are so fun, I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Mom - seriously with the high waist:)

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

Those are super cute pix! Way to post!

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.