Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vivian park

click on these if you want to see the detail, my boss is letting me use his million dollar camera.
we are so lucky to live so close to such a beautiful place.


Roxy wasn't so sure about climbing on the old train but she got the hang of it.


Doesn't it look like the earth is just cradling her?



No caption, I just love this pic of her.


She will center her chi anywhere.

looks like he could fall asleep. 


Looks like he lives in the rail road car.


TJ caught the last few seconds or the sun before it finished kissing our mountains.


Sometimes he's more beautiful than he is handsome.


I was tying an apple onto some fishing line that she found cause we all know how fish love apples.


I think I'll call her Grace.


Ben made his fishing pole out of a branch and some stringy bark stuff. Just like the Indians.


Crazy kids!


That is like sugar on sweetness. 


They are sooooo unified. 


Check out the pinto bean in her braces....hot!


He is stunning!



2 comments:

TJ said...

Wow, sexy braces and gracefull all on the same post. I'm some kind of women.

mama donk aubri jo said...

man your kids are getting big and they are so so so cute! ben, is going to be one heartbreaker that kid!