Sunday, October 26, 2008

COCO's B-day


I kept the crete paper tradition alive! He loves it.


Cody LOVES The King of Queens show. I got him the complete 9 series collection. I also made him choc. covered strawberries and got him a mondo case of his favorite gum....Trident Tropical Twist. He got hooked on this gum when we were dating because I always used to chew it. :)

Isn't this a cute picture of mom and dad. Parker is pretty cute too. This is at San Tan Flat. It is a western resturant that Cody wanted to celebrate his birthday at.

A very patient Joe, waiting for the time to light the candles and cut the cake.


Burger at San Tan FLats...$10, Decorations and treats for the tables....$40, Having fake smiles on after fighting to get all your kids in a family picture...priceless.


Cody and I at San Tan Flat- fun night!

There are lots more pictures that I will post. I have to get to church now. We wish everybody could have been there. The next time you guys come into town, we will have to come here. It was really fun atmosphere. Love you all!

4 comments:

TJ said...

I can't believe how big Joe is!

TJ said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!
(sorry we missed it)

Shot by blaine said...

Don't worry CoCo I'll get you those birthday spankin's.

Amanda said...

Wow! Who knew this blog was so cool? I want that picture of my family! Can you email it to me? You guys have done a great job on this!