Sunday, August 24, 2008

This is what we did saturday...


On Saturday we hiked to a waterfall with my Uncle Dave and my brother Roger. We had a really fun time.



Isn't she the cutest hiker ever?





Ben put his face under the water, it is glacier water, so it was pretty cold. His face is priceless in this picture, don't you think?


Yes, that is me shooting a gun. Is it frozen over down there in Arizona?




Yes, it must be frozen over in hell.
My logic with letting him do this is two-fold.
First, I want to take away the curiosity and mystic, so he doesn't seek it out on his own.
Second, I want him to experience the power behind the gun and get a good healthy dose of respect.
I really am anti gun still. I just hope if we keep it in a controlled environment Ben won't seek it out with his buddies as he gets older.


Roxy with Ben's BB gun. So cute and so wrong all at once.


Later, I was cleaning my closet and came across my dress. Roxy was radiant in it.


So was Ben.




Blaine was just scary.

2 comments:

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

I will say, Blaine does look like a slow, cross-dressing bride....

Ryan.Robyn said...

I don't know which picture is better, the one with Ben and Roger fearing for their lives or the one with Blaine stuffed into your dress..why does he always need to wear women's clothes and get his picture taken? haha