Monday, August 18, 2008

I made it!!

So I had a bit of trouble signing on but I am here now and ready to contribute!! We have our first OB appointment today and will be posting the latest picture of baby blob Zandt. The update is that it's heart is now fully formed, it moves it's limbs/buds- too soon to tell distinct gender parts yet. Thanks to Amanda we have a day by day calendar of what is happening with development each day. I am 9 weeks and 5 days today. I will be 10 weeks on Wednesday. I started feeling sick around week 6, but I have been known to be a squeek of a hypercondriack (SP) so any symptoms that I "could be experiencing", I am . Some dumb girl at this office I worked at the other day asked "how far along are you again? 5 months?" Thank you sweetheart. Apparently she was judging my term by the number of chins I have accumulated. Whatever. I hope she gets bad stretch marks on her face when she is pregnant! No I am not hormonal....that is how I really feel.
More to come!
love,
Katie

1 comment:

TJ said...

Thank you thank you for updating. I am so excited for you guys and your baby. And excited for me to be in the loop. Yah!!!