Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cute Baby

So I know I sent you guys this picture but I wanted to post it on the blog so you can look at it as much as I do! Is he cute?? What a good profile. Dad said with all these pictures he is going to come out saying "Paprazzi"!! I have another appt today but I don't know if she is going to do another ultrasound or listen to the heartbeat or just check me out. I don't know, I have just been so blessed to have such a wonderful Dr that takes such good care of us!

4 comments:

TJ said...

That is a cute baby, what a great profile shot! We are so excited and prayer for you and the baby everyday. You are always on our minds, we love you!

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

Thank you so much!! Those prayers are working, keep em coming!!Love you too!!

TJ said...

Just so you know, I really do come back and look at this cute pic every day.

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

Good!! I am glad you love it like me!!