Friday, April 24, 2009

Trying to make some lemmonaid

This is the trailer I got for free. It looks pretty good from this side.Not so good from this side.Even worse from the back.
There are lots of goodies on the inside that are in perfect shape.
Every thing works. Everything folds down or up for storage of sleeping. I'm so excited by the challenge. I found some free siding and other free goodies. I'll keep you posted on the proses. I cant wait till we can go camping together.

Please send me some progress on your project!





2 comments:

Shot by blaine said...

Lemonade...It's usually too sour for me and gives me a stomach ache.

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

I like the way you made the cupboards on top a loft bed. Genious! I say the more beds the better! Can't wait to circle the wagons and camp it up somewhere in the middle!