Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas at our house

Welcome to our Christmas house:

Peek inside our window and see Santa Clause.

This is our pretty tree with red and white decor.

Santa looks on...
Behind Santa is my favorite little nook in the house.

I love to sit right here, read, and listen to Christmas music.

It's probably hard to see here, but the little kids on this pillow look like Ben and Roxy to me.

There's our bells and our magical key that lets Santa into our house. 

Now please let me see your decorations. 

1 comment:

Just some Z's in a pod..... said...

I love all your decorations! They put ours to shame for sure! We have a few years to catch up still! lOVE the Gnome! Your nook is awesome, very inviting and the outside looking in looks like a model! Love the lights- perfect little winter wonderland! Good work! Not going to lie, the santa would probably freak me out until I got used to him- very life like! Love it! We will post our pix when we finish our tree. Who knew it would be such a challenge to find the time when we are both home! Merry Christmas!