Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We be-log together

Sometimes Blaine and I feel a little isolated here. We wish we were involved more in what's going on at the homestead. And sometimes we even wish we shared what's going on with us better.

Tah Dah...Blogger.

I have created this blog intending it to be a team blog. That means we can all be contributors. Each of you just need to make a sign on name. If you don't know how, you can call me and I can do it for you or walk you through it.

That way if Manda takes a cute pic of Joe and Rella kissing and wants us all to see it, she can post it. When Katie and Cody want to make any BIG announcements, they can if they want. And Mom can post itineraries to each and every family activity. (And maybe even a few sticker charts)

I really am grateful to be a part of this family and I believe this a way we can stay in touch and share our lives.

I hope you join me.

No comments: